Production of paper tags
The paper tags are made using the highest quality cardboard or paper. The most popular way to process paper tags is tag lamination. Lamination significantly improves the durability and quality of paper tags, ensuring that they do not peel as quickly. We also offer to make holes and round the corners.
Paper tag printing
Various printing technologies are used in the printing and production of paper tags: screen printing, digital printing, offset printing. Offset and digital printing of labels is done using high-quality paper, consumables and professional printing equipment. This results in clear, neat logos and lettering on the finished tags.
Paper tag design
Paper tags are designed by our professional designers or your individual design – you can submit your idea or a ready-made print and we’ll help you make it happen.
To make your tag stand out, you need to choose the right fonts, colours and layout. The paper tags can be labelled with the company logo or manufacturer’s trademark, as well as other important information. But the main purpose is to provide a place to add the barcode and the price of the product, without damaging the packaging, to give the customer information while serving as promotional material for the company.
Price tags (50 x 90mm) – digital printing (350g)
|NUMBER (pcs.)||SPECIFICATION*||PRICE (EUR)||SPECIFICATION*||PRICE (EUR)|
- Price may vary depending on size and number of colours printed.
- The larger the print run, the lower the cost per copy.
- The price does not include the layout and VAT.
- 4 + 0 for single-sided full-colour printing, 4 + 4 for double-sided full-colour printing.
- Price: 100 paper tags, 4+4, rounded corners and hole – 17+5+5 = 27 EUR + VAT = 32.67 EUR
- Rounded corners (100 pieces) – 5 EUR
- Holes (100 pieces) – 5 EUR
- Lamination (100 pieces) – 5 EUR
- Design – from 35 EUR + VAT
- Layout – from 20 EUR + VAT
- Layout correction (changes to existing layout, preparation for printing) – from 7 EUR + VAT
- We offer delivery by courier or parcel post. More information here