Ribbons with print are one of the most effective promotional tools you can use to promote your brand. Ribbons are perfect for gift wrapping, as a brand mark and a personal touch, and can be used to decorate/adapt clothing for work, corporate and other events – for example, a ribbon to hang passes, medals, orders, etc., or an event opening ribbon to be ceremoniously cut.
Ribbons can be produced on various textiles such as nylon, polyester, satin, cotton, etc. They are printed using a variety of printing technologies, the most common being: thermal and flexo printing, as well as embroidery and weaving.
Tape design development
The design of the ribbons can be done with the help of our professional designers, or you can submit your own idea or a ready-to-print design and we will help you make it a reality. You can choose different ribbon colours, lettering colours and other details for the ribbon design.
Ribbon printing is most often done on polyamide and satin material. Printing logos and lettering on ribbon allows you to realise the most interesting ideas in product advertising to achieve the maximum combination of information and aesthetic functions. The length of the strips is not limited, but their widths are fixed: usually between 10 mm and 50 mm, with a 5 mm difference.
Today, ribbons with print are used in everything from gift wrapping to decorating presentation stands. Ribbons can become an important part of your brand image!
Prices for making and printing textile ribbons:
|Price (EUR) per 15 mm tape*
- Standard colours: black and white available in 10; 15; 20; 25; … 50 mm widths.
- Coloured ribbons available in 15; 20; 25; … 50 mm widths.
- *Price is without VAT.
- *Price may vary depending on ribbon width and quantity of colours.
- Design development – from 35 EUR + VAT
- Layout – from 20 EUR + VAT
- Layout correction (changes to existing layout, preparation for printing) – from 7 EUR + VAT
- We offer delivery by courier or parcel post. More information here